Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Title Update 1.1.1
We will be deploying Title Update 1.1.1 on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna tomorrow: January 14, 2021 .
Patch Sizes and Deployment Timing:
- Xbox Series X|S: ~7.5 GB
- Xbox One: ~6.6 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~2 GB
- PlayStation®4: 2-3 GB (depending on region)
- PC: ~6.45 GB
Deployment timing for all platforms: 1 pm CET | 7 am ET | 4 am PT | 11 pm AEDT
Please note that these times are estimates and subject to change.
Check out the most notable changes with 1.1.1 below.
Ubisoft Connect Achievements are here!
Added in-game support for Ubisoft Connect achievements to the game.
- Unlock conditions for Quest-related or not-repeatable achievements:
- Achievements where unlock conditions have been met will pop when the player completes a new quest.
- Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable achievements:
- Achievements will pop whenever the player performs an achievement-related action past the unlock condition.
- The Animus Pulse will now highlight dead bodies for necessary situations only.
- Enemies can no longer be auto looted using the Throw Weapons perk.
- Tweaked AI detection when using disguise while dodging or while being in-air.
- Added a reward to the Death Stranding homage.
- Quivers and rations will now refill when upgrading them while they are depleted.
- White dots hinting at rations/adrenaline/arrow loot beyond interaction range will no longer be displayed when the player has max quantity already.
- Players will now be able to use "Wake up" at any time while in Asgard. Previously you had to complete the first quest.
- Daily quests will now reset whenever the game detects that it's not possible to continue or restart the quest. The quest may then be reactivated at the informer.
- Added Text-to-speech to letters found in-game.
- Added previews to color-blind and subtitle options.
- Tweaked damage dealt and received values for the Lost Wolf boss encounter to reduce friction when playing on Drengr difficulty.
- Rebalanced initial damage dealt with Harpoon Impalement Lvl 1 / 2.
Performance and Stability
... keep reading on reddit ➡