EDIT: Larger image Blizz posted on social media: https://i.imgur.com/sBE2AbK.jpg
Appears to be a teaser for the upcoming new-season update? "This will be interesting." and that is a picture of the Raven Lord, correct?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つSUMMON NEW HERO TEASER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
This is the complete measure. http://imgur.com/a/RmYfRdU
Edit: erased the answer for those who want to guess before looking at the comments
>There will be a mono-white card that lets you repeatedly ramp Plains from your library onto the battlefield.
>Rules text - "You and planeswalkers you control gain protection from that player."
>Magic's fourth Trilobite (ignoring changelings)
>Ability on an permanent that begins: "You may pay 0 rather than..."
>There are 41 instances of the word "counter" or "counters" among text boxes (including reminder text)
>Some creature types - "Goat Hydra", "Cat Nightmare", and "Badger Dinosaur"
>A legendary creature in which the first five letters spell "Gavin"
Some pretty interesting news here and like Maro's teasers we got some interesting creature types; personally I'm looking forward to Cat Nightmare the most. Also Mono-W might actually be able to ramp properly so that's neat and I can't wait to see how it works.
Once again today Gavin Varhey has blessed us with more news regarding the new cards in Ikoria's Commander decks. Here are today's teasers: link
>A hound that generates fetch counters.
>Rules text - "Whenever you cast a spell with X in its mana cost" do something
>A cycle of cards that is a re-imagining of an old, popular multiplayer cycle
>A creature that generates mana that you can only use for activated abilities.
>8 non-evergreen old mechanics returning - they didn't just hold themselves to mechanics in Ikoria
>Two more creature types - "Whale Wolf" and Dinosaur Cat tokens
>A single legendary card that brings back and uses experience counters (not one of the 8 named mechanics they're bringing back).
Gavin also confirmed he will do something a "bit different" tomorrow whether that'll be more news we do not know at this time. I will say these cards sound nuts and I want that good boi with the fetch cou... keep reading on reddit ➡
We haven't been getting many Ikoria proper cards over the weekend (and the teaser is only about those, not the C20 ones) but here's how it's looking so far:
• Magic’s seventh Egg - [[Mysterious Egg]]
• A card with the text “four or more times this game” - [[Yidaro, Wandering Monster]]
• A card with the text “total power 10 or less” - [[Nethroi, Apex of Death]]
• Magic’s largest power/toughness granting aura. - [[Colossification]]
• A card with the text “X is the number of times this creature has mutated” - [[Huntmaster Liger]], [[Archipelagore]], [[Insatiable Hemophage]] (probably also red and green counterparts for a full cycle)
• Magic’s third and fourth card with “(Zero is even.)” reminder text. - [[Mass Extinction]] and [[Lavabrink Adventurer]]
• Three cards with the text “different name(s)” - [[Lutri, the Spellchaser]] (as far as I know, we have not yet seen the others?)
• Twelve different ty... keep reading on reddit ➡