Since RH clearly is sucking off everyone on Wall Street and making the market completely unfair. I’d like for them to lose as many consumers for their business as possible and I’ll happily join the boycott against RH. Please suggest any brokers that aren’t as fucked as RH, I appreciate any suggestions ty.
Use this post to discuss whatever you want! Future dream casts, trying your stand up career, crying shenanigans about this season's robbed cinnamon bun... it all goes here. Just remember to be civil and keep opinions here and not in the speculation threads. Thank you!
Today's title is brought to you /u/icebending !
The PS5 has been out for a few weeks now and there's certainly some elements that are still rough around the edges, as well as other features that are still awaited. Here's a starting list of the common themes that seem to crop up frequently:-
Let's hear your creative thoughts beyond the usual stock issues & bug fixes.
Here is a list of all my meals! I started documenting my challenge on my Instagram and asked the r/cooking sub for suggestions and was overwhelmed with the response! Almost a year and a half later I finally finished and wanted to show everyone my finished challenge!
I'm making this post because I saw another person post about how Abigail Thorn of Philosophy Tube's transition affected themselves as male, and given the response it seemed like a lot of people had thoughts on it. Personally I've kinda given up on role models, because most other people like me - white, cis, hetro, men - who I either know or see around me on media are either fascists, or some degree of fascist sympathizers, and I get it was nice to have Philosophy Tube as someone who was male (and ticked all those other oppressor boxes) who wasn't a bastard. In that we could look at 'him' (hope that's not dead-naming, just that's how we all saw her back then) and be like 'Oh! We don't all suck.'
So I just wanted to bring Noam Chomsky to the attention of anyone on this reddit who hasn't herd of him, if you're looking for a role model. He's a cis male academic/anarchist, who's is essentially the OG Abigail Thorn, Contrapoints type person. He's been criticizing state/capitalist power and domination for years, and he's hundreds of hours of videos online and has written a BUNCH of books on these subjects.
He has a lot of great 'masculine traits' (whatever that's supposed to mean these days) including:
Extremely logical - but all of this is underpinned by strong morals that is always conscious of the weak/vulnerable.
He also isn't overly aggressive or occupied with making himself seem 'alpha,' but at the same time he can handle conflict and challenge without just rolling over and being made someone's bitch.
While he doesn't talk much about the role of 'masculinity' itself, his vast historical knowledge of power can help you get a better understanding of these societies in which we live and these ideals are upheld.
Just my two cents if anyone is in the market for a new male role-model you can look up to.
Reissue more of the Y1 static-rolled weapons.
I would love to grind out a random Niflheim Frost or Kibou AR3. If Leviathan comes back at some point, which I hope it does, re-issue those weapons! The Trials of the Nine weapons could maybe be thrown into the Reckoning loot pool if that ever comes back.
And we have the precedent to prove this concept. The loot from Prophecy is mostly old, re-issued static rolls and for me at least, it felt fresh. I liked getting Death Adder again with random rolls as I liked that gun a lot. This is a good way to re-use Y1 models taking up space in the files.
tl;dr, random rolls good, re-issuing random roll weapons bad
I need to learn how to spice my meat differently, because, no matter the presentation, it all tastes the same. I am barely new in the kitchen, and I like spicy food, but I just ran out of ideas or combinations. I usually use salt, pepper, sauté garlic and onions, paprika, and soy sauce.
Thank you for all the comments, sincerely I didn't thought this would got this much of a response. I have been taking notes and I will definitely invest more time and add other spices to my meals.
One common comment was about adding citric to my food. I had some left-overs from yesterday, the meal that inspired this post. I added Serrano pepper and tangerine juice and slices after reheating, and it was so much better. It event look decent here is the link to the pic.. Thank you again.
And thank you for those who worried about my health. No, I don't have covid but I look forward to get the vaccine!
- This mode would have a normal mode and a hard mode.
- Hard mode would give all enemies more health or more damage, changes High-Value targetmechanics (see "What makes it unique") and would offer different rewards.
- Normal mode would be six-man match-made, while hard mode would not be.
- This mode would have endless waves, when the last person on your team dies everybody gets instantly revived, the enemies disappear, and a rewards chest spawns in the center of the room.
- The activity starts with enemies at 1050 power, and every 10 waves, there is a boss. Killing the boss raises the enemies' power level.
- Each team member has 5 revives to begin.
What makes it unique
- It's a little bit like Gambit in the sense that in any given round you can be fighting Fallen, Taken, Vex, Hive, or Scorn.
- Every round, there is a 5% of a yellow-bar enemy with a Wrathful buff spawning, and when you kill it you gain the Wrathful buff for briefly increased damage against all enemies.
- Spawn locations for groups of enemies would be randomly chosen among a large number of possible spawn points.
- Every five rounds a High-Value target would spawn in a certain area of the map, and this enemy would drop a mote.
- In Hard Mode, these enemies would spawn every four rounds instead, and they would bechampions.
- These motes could be banked at terminals around the room for different assets in the fight.
- 2 motes: Extra revive for whoever banks
- 8 motes: Extra revive for everyone
- 2 motes: Braytech security frame
- 2 motes: Three Fallen Pikes
- 5 motes: Mounted Turret (can be placed anywhere, only three can be purchased)
- 3 motes: Placeable wall (only three of these can be purchased)
- 10 motes: Drake Tank
|Level 10: 1050 Power||Minotaur||Knight||Captain||Phalanx||Incendior||Chieftain|
|Level 20: 1100 Power||Wyvern||Shrieker||Servitor||Hobgoblin||Psion*||Ravager|
|Level 30: 1150 Power||Cyclops||Wizard||Marauder*||Captain||Centurion||Abomination|
|Level 40: 1180 Power||Hydra||Ogre||Heavy Shank||Wizard||Colossus||Chieftain|
|Level 50: 1200 Power||Praetorian (VoG is coming back, why not?)||Vanquisher + Adherents||Brig||Minotaur||Thresher||Ravager|
|Level 60: 1220 Power||Minotaur||Knight||Captain||Ogre||Incendior||Abomination|
|Level 70: 1250 Power||Wyvern||Shrieker||Servitor||Knight||Psion*||Chieftain|
|Level 80: 1260 Power||Cyclops||Vanquisher + Adherents||Marauder*||Centurion||Centurion|