So Kyrie irving puts out a statement regarding getting a fine for not talking to the media, he uses a Malcom X quote:
>"I’ve had enough of someone else’s propaganda.…I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I’m a human being first and foremost, and as such I’m for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole." - Malcom X
>I pray we utilize the "fine money" for the marginalized communities in need, especially seeing where our world is presently. [I am] here for the peace, love and greatness. So stop distracting me and my team, and appreciate the art. We move different over here.
Sooo what does everyone think about Kyrie's statement?
Edit: imagine if he was on the Knicks doing this?
Kaceytron just released a statement talking about her past bad experiences with Boze and how she felt extremely uncomfortable with the group call she had with them regarding Bob7, Link to the document below;
*this question is for people who own homes. Say if somebody lives in a tiny apartment in new york city and doesn't mind a bigger house in texas how easy it is for him to sell the current property and buy the new one in texas? Formalities? Paperwork?
First of all, I would like to thank u/thatsanofrommesis and their incredible post, which you can find here. I’m still seeing a lot of comments defending and supporting her, and there were various people sharing bits and pieces of her controversies. So I just wanted to compile them, because many folks were saying things about “well if we don’t give people the freedom to make mistakes, they will never be given permission to grow” and shit like that. The point is, she’s been making “mistakes” for years and refused to admit any wrongdoing so is it really growth? Once again, u/thatsanofrommesis does a much better job that I do of articulating why her behavior shouldn’t be excused... in support of that assertion, here is a list of all controversial things Lana Del Rey has said/done:
• In 2011, she described her artistic style as “Lolita got lost in the hood.”
• She wore feathered Native American headdress in the 2012 “Ride” music video. Source.
• December 2013: “In her ‘Tropico’ short film she wore two small teardrop tattoos on her cheek and a belly stamp that says ‘Trust No Bi---‘ (acting as some equivalent to Tupac Shakur's "Thug Life" emblem). Toward the end of the cinematic visual, Del Rey and her similarly dressed filming partner shed their stereotypical ensembles and redeem themselves as the white-clothed couple ascends into heaven.” Edit 11: this interpretation of her music video has been taken from Billboard magazine. In response to backlash, she said she was inspired by her life on the Eastside of Los Angeles and had “always spoken Spanish in all [her] songs.”
• June 2014: “For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept,” she said. “I’m more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what’s going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I’m like, ‘God.’ I’m just not really that interested.”
• October 2018: Lana Del Rey speaks to Azealia Banks on social media: “I won’t not f–k you the f–k up. P... keep reading on reddit ➡
I was excited to see the statement made on Twitter, because it implied that I could pursue a refund, which I very much wanted to do.
I hadn’t before because I knew Sony’s policy of forfeiting a refund if the game was downloaded/opened, but the statement implied that these standards would be waived.
Well I just finished talking to an agent and they refused me a refund, effectively making CDPR’s statement useless. It seems like they just like to push shit out as a form of damage control without actually considering the facts of the situation. Now I’m more upset than I was before.
Edit: I contacted the email provided in the statement at the time I made this post and have yet to receive a response. So please stop suggesting that I do that.