finally found a dress I liked to match my Steve Madden Satin Heels 👠🥰
Man's smoking suit, England, 1870s. Silk satin, quilted, with silk cord trim. [1496 × 2100] [OS]
Ryan Satin: Meltzer called me a moron the other day for correcting when he claimed Bad Bunny isn’t beloved by the culture. Now he’s saying Bad Bunny is just “an ethnic celebrity” who most people don’t know. Wonder which Latino dude he’ll discredit next that he doesn’t like. twitter.com/ryansatin/sta…
[before/after] Satin Dark Grey Wrap + chrome delete + ceramic coating
"Thirteen" - this embroidery has 13 satin stitch rings, and while I was working on it, I asked my followers 13 questions related to personality traits. Whenever I feel like I know myself, I have to realize that I've changed so much that I have to re-discover myself, like I'm 13 again.
Found a short cut to a “padded” satin stitch
Satin and flowers (FN on the left, SN on the right)
Someone in my local FB plant group gave her leggy satin pothos a haircut and offered these for free 🥺 I love the plant community
A popular houseplant, Satin pothos (𝘚𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘴), in natural habitat, lowland dipterocarp forest, Central Singapore [OC] [3024x4032]
Wondering why I didn't do this sooner. First time sanding a poly neck to satin. Thanks for the tips!
First Pistol. Satin Nickel 75B with Rosewood Altamont Grips.
992 Aventurine Green 4S w/ Satin Black Exclusive Design Wheels
Satin Pothos took to training very well
A mid-century sewing box transformed with lots of colour! The wood is veneer chipboard and didn't look great bare, so I went a bit OTT... I relined with satin and my friend made a stencil on her cricut machine with removable vinyl for the top. Super proud of this one reddit.com/gallery/mw2rb4
So decided it was time to move up from a squier. Got a Fender Player HSS in blue burst maple top. What a difference a satin neck makes. I’m in love with a guitar. reddit.com/gallery/muxg9e
My new Ludwig Black Beauty 'Hot Rod' Edition. 14 x 6.5" Satin black shell with Copper tube lugs & die cast hoops. This thing is stunning. reddit.com/gallery/mgphvz
Finally got my hands on a Vela Satin
First post! My latest project: grand duchess Anastasia! All of the fabric is charmeuse satin from Fabric Wholesale Direct. (self drafted) reddit.com/gallery/m1cncv
Notes from RAW Women's Champion Rhea Ripley's interview with Ryan Satin on his "Out of Character" podcast.
>Note : I've added a few links to just show what she was talking about, just to help out a bit.
>Now onto the interview!
- Her life has been so crazy recently. She's got media every day and RAW every week and doing a lot at TV, but she enjoys it. She likes learning as she goes and she enjoys the stress.
- Her character is herself but turned way up (says if she was like that irl, she'd get arrested).
- She's also currently doing acting classes. She's using it as a way to improve her real life confidence as she's quite shy and awkward irl. (She's fine with confidence in the ring.)
- She wasn't focused on having a character pre WWE, just her look and her moves. She started doing that in the first MYC as well.
- Says her growth irl has coincided with her growth in wrestling.
- Her character shift in the MYC 2018 was due to her channeling her irl anger and unhappiness into a character. Her relationship wasn't going well, she was homesick as she didn't get to see her family and she wasn't doing that well workwise. So she just shrugged off what people were saying about her and just tried to use it against them.
- Started wrestling at 16 and moved to the US at 20.
- One of the things she had to get used to in the States was unexpected....rudeness of Americans I guess. Says that when she says thank you, the people usually respond with mm hmm instead of you're welcome.
- Says she really enjoyed her time in NXT UK, would love to go back there for a match with KLR.
- She says all the coaches in NXT UK helped her out but mentions Robbie Brookside, HBK and HHH especially.
- She think KLR can do very well over on RAW and SD if given the chance to come over.
- She remembers seeing the guys and girls on the NXT UK roster having fun by the pool while she was stuck inside working out. She had put on 10 kilos (22 pounds) when she moved to the US as the American food just made her bloated.
- She says she goes to the gym every day and feels weird if there’s a point where she doesn’t.
- She eats a lot of stuff so she tries to go to the gym often to work it all off, even if it is hard sometimes to motivate herself to do so.
- An American food place that stuck out to her in terms of enjoyment : Smoky Bones.
- The thing that she learned most from WrestleMania 36 was being able to still take it all in. Despite the circumstances, she had to remind herself how important it all was.
- Was obviously initially worried about performing in fro
... keep reading on reddit ➡
beautiful piece of satin spar i got a couple days ago :) hope you find it as gorgeous as i did! v.redd.it/v6ebkefljkv61
Blue gel with matte topcoat for a satin finish. Dew drops for an accent 💧
I got this plant yesterday (Satin Pathos) i just need some advice on how to best take care of it
A woman's dress and train from Portugal, circa 1845. Silk satin with metallic-thread embroidery and silk net. Now on display at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art [1237x2100]
18” custom by Hail Satin Corsetry
[NGD] Couldn’t be happier to own my first American made guitar. Gibson Les Paul Tribute in Satin Tobacco Burst. Needless to say, I’m in love.
[OC] Salt and Pepper With a Touch of Satin Bronze.
Hey anyone know why and how to fix/prevent this from happening, I'd just finished my first unit of Assault Intercessors I was really happy with them but as soon as I took them out the Varnish (with a rattlecan satin varnish from a brand called Montana) they all suddenly clouded up!
I had no idea how shimmery these silver satin pothos leaves look in person. The camera doesn’t do it justice! So happy to add this to my collection! reddit.com/gallery/n4v2lx
Ahhh my Provence 3-stone OEC ring is here! The cut is PERFECT. 7mm center and 4 mm sides set in a satin 10k rose gold finish bezel ring inspired by CJD. Comparisons with an OEC diamond as well. v.redd.it/qt03upcqwqv61
Y’all have been loving my Bootzilla on pillows so here’s a series of her on my satin pillows taken over a period of time reddit.com/gallery/nb87k1
A popular houseplant, Satin pothos (𝘚𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘴), in natural habitat, lowland dipterocarp forest, Central Singapore [3024x4032]
[OC] Ohlins R&T + Satin Bronze SM-10s
Elf Camo Concealer (16 Hour Matte and Hydrating Satin formulas)
NKD: Benchmade 945 Mini Osborne AXIS Lock Knife Green (2.9" Satin)
Just finished my "ruins" tele body. Neck is still work in progress. Ps. It's not burned to char☺️its just black satin paint.
My Ford Raptor with method nv rims, full satin black autoflex coating, spd turbo adaptors, KN drop in filter, Borla atak mid section and tail pipes and as last a blow off valve mod and baja light pods. If you have any questions about the mods let me know! reddit.com/gallery/mzzq5a
What's with all the satin sheets?!
See post title. Seriously?!? What's with all the goddamn satin sheets in some contemporary romance novels?! Like, in my experience they are not greater than a gorgeous set of high thread count cotton sheets, or gorgeous soft linen sheets. AND YET!!! (KA, I am looking at you!) You frigging skate completely across satin sheets, they do not feel cosy, they are weird in their sleekness. I am not a fan. Stop your heroes (mostly, let's face it) having satin sheets.
Hmph. Change my mind.
My Silver Satin Pothos is wilting after being repotted 2 days ago. Will it come back?