Fog in Southern Oregon [Merlin] [OC] [3839 x 5124]
Happy Birthday to the best 7DS waifu - Merlin
Merlin was dead, right? Wrong. After his epic defeat, he was cursed to live as a toad. A toad named Trevor.
My brother’s black and white Tegu, Merlin
Merlin rocket engine, developed by SpaceX.
- Until Lostbelt 6 - I'm gonna make this series while waiting for the next LB, pls come soon! I miss Merlin
Proto Merlin is comming...to FGO Arcade
Being Merlin itself is a crime
If you had an NEC Ready PC in the Windows 95 days, it came bundled with Merlin, an “interactive video wizard” who you could summon for help. I found my original NEC software yesterday & extracted all the video files. Here’s Merlin’s greeting from when you first powered on your new computer. (1996) youtu.be/OCn8RvLcyS4
I drew Merlin but he’s overworked
[Cold Days] Honestly, the Merlin has SUCH an axe to grind
Magic Merlin may be eyeless now, but that sure hasn't stopped him from being comfy!
[Spoilers All] You don't get to be the Merlin of the White Council by collecting bottlecaps
Expelling Harry is a brilliant political move on Langtry's part, and serves multiple ends.
- The Council is no longer accountable for Harry's actions, which they couldn't much influence in the first place. As I've mentioned elsewhere, even in Storm Front Harry was playing fast and loose with his Council obligations and duties. His whole encounter with Bianca is pretty politically inept, in that he assumes the threat of the Council will protect him from Bianca without considering how his actions might affect the relationship between the Reds and the Council. He can't drag the Council into any more wars if he's not a member.
- The Council, as a political entity, doesn't have an obligation to protect Harry anymore. Harry's a scary dude. He's got really scary enemies. Anything that manages to take Harry out in a way that would require a response from the Council isn't going to go down easily or without one hell of an honor guard. Harry's probably in the top percentile of non-Senior Council Wizards, even before he has to lean on his mantle, allies and artifacts. There are probably only a fingerful of non-Council, purely mortal practitioners in the same league as Dresden. With Harry out, the Council is free to respond to any threat that takes him out in their own time and without a loss of prestige, and probably outside the strictures of the Accords.
- Harry is free to fulfill his other obligations to WC allies. The supernatural community as a whole is pretty down with the whole mantels, obligations and hirelings thing, but vanilla mortals probably won't be, at least at first. In a post-BG world, disavowing Harry means that nobody will blame the WC for anything Harry does when acting as the Winter Knight directly or as a subcontractor ala Skin Game. It especially means that the WC doesn't have to take cognizance of Harry's ongoing and deepening relationship with the White Court. Finally, it means nobody can use the Council against Harry anymore, which has traditionally been worse for the Council that it has for Harry.
- The ultimatum tells Harry that there's an upper limit on the shenanigans the Council is willing to overlook. Langtry's willy enough to know that he can't just order Ebenezer to go whack Harry on a technicality; he's not going to put Ebenezer's loyalties to the test unless Harry gives him a damn good reason. We don't know for sure whether or not Langtry knows Harry is Ebenezer's grandson, but I'm assuming he does know until pr
... keep reading on reddit ➡
Merlin - Boar's Sin of Gluttony
Hoonicorn vs. the World | Ken Block’s 1,400hp AWD Ford Mustang Hoonicorn vs. a McLaren Senna Merlin [15:59] youtube.com/watch?v=yHlCt…
Kathy Lueders on Twitter: Based on our current analysis, @SpaceX is replacing one Merlin engine on the Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich launch vehicle and one engine for Crew-1 rocket that displayed similar early-start behavior during testing. twitter.com/KathyLueders/…
Anybody have a decoration that they just can’t give up to Merlin, no matter how many you get? I think I’d fill my kingdom with the animal stacks!
This is Merlin, he was a stray but last night he brought me a big rat so i guess we are family now.
1942 Merlin Engine production line - as Skookum as it gets?
Waking Up To Merlin Nee-san by una_dondon
Merlin's staff. +2000 Magical power, -999999 Health if you're not worthy.
Merlin is the smartest guy
Every episode, Merlin figures out the enemy plot way before anyone else, and when he goes with it to Arthur he gets laughed at, I swear it must be frustrating being the smartest guy in a kingdom full of idiots.
The worst thing is that whenever he warns Arthur about the danger he gets dismissed, then when he is proven right he doesn’t get a praise, and the cycle continues.
Since we've already got The One Escanor, here's my character concept for next Festival Unit - [True Power] Archmage Merlin. Hope you will like it.
Yeah because everybody loves Merlin xD
I am rewatching Merlin, for like, the 5th time, and every single time I have avoided the dark seasons (ergo, only rewatched 1-3) the question is, will I be a coward again, or will I destroy myself again
Raptor SN44 and two Merlin engines in Boca Chica
Xenovia and Merlin Fanart (Highscool DxD x Seven Deadly Sins)
Merlin and Arthur fan art by me
What else to do on Origin Day but try to cram as many vehicles in the 890J hangar? (3x 100i, 2x M50, 2x Merlin)
Merlin has an ultimate shield which is more powerful than Avalon
Give your king what she wants Merlin
Merlin says clay-coloured sparrow, but I'm not sure. Thoughts? (SW Ontario)
Fun Fact: NM forgot to censor Merlin in Global's KoF story mode