Here is an article explaining the situation ^
Important edit: Mr. Galligon received this video in his senior year of high school, so he waited a few months until he discovered she was admited to college, and then released it. HE DID NOT WAIT 4 YEARS! I’m so sorry for misinterpreting this part of the story.
-Mrs. Groves said this word as a child. Was it right? Absolutely not. But 4 years is enough to change anyone, and old statements should not be held against someone if they have shown change, especially when these were made as a kid.
-This of course does not make what she said better, but it makes the context better. She said “n words I can drive.” This was not said with any (intentional) hate, and was sent to a (presumably) white friend. This use of the n word is much better than say, a white person calling a black person the n word out of hatred.
-This video was sent to Mr. Galligan by a friend, not Mrs. Groves herself. Mrs. Groves did not try to target Mr. Galligan with this slur, he merely saw her say it. Still a disgusting act, but it’s not like she was trying to be directly racist to Mr. Galligan.
-In the article, it says that Mr Galligan reported the video to an administrator, and they did nothing. This shows that her environment did not oppose or take racism seriously. By not punishing racist actions of hers or the actions of her peers they are rewarding and validating it. This still does not justify her use of the slur, but it explains why she felt entitled to use it.
-Mrs. Galligan promoted blm, BEFORE the video was leaked. Yes, it was around the time it was “trendy” but it’s not like this was a last ditch effort to clear her name. While it might have just been performance activism, even promoting blm shows that she was attempting to change her ways.
-Mr. Galligan has experienced much worse racism in school (white students directly mocking him with racial slurs), yet chose an instance of racism that was not directed towards him to expose. He clearly did not want to see real change, otherwise he would have posted stories... keep reading on reddit ➡
Disclaimer: I like the game. The story missions, the art, the animations, everything is fantastic. But an RPG this is not. This is from the perspective from someone who loves roleplaying games and feels handicapped at the moment. I'm leaving bugs and glitches out. The list is in no particular order.
Edit: This obviously gained more traction than I imagined and I will no longer add to it. Keep note I added many suggestions from other redditors to my initial list. Thank you for the awards. Feel free to bring it to the developers and post it elsewhere, no credits required. I don't intend to convince anyone or advocate what roleplaying means. I still think CDPR is one the best companies out there. Don't trade insults over a game, it's foolish. Cheers.
Quality of Life
- Walk toggle for keyboard.
- Key re-mapping for certain elements.
- Accessibility features missing (ie: text scaling for menus).
- In-game benchmark feature.
- Dash should be a separate key and not a double press of walking key.
- Crouch and skip dialogue should not share the same key.
- The minimap is too zoomed in to be helpful in many cases.
- Missing a toggle aim feature.
- Ability to respec attributes. (Note: Existing item respecs perks only)
- Ability to disable objective marker.
- Ability to lower ADS sensitivity.
- Add proper ultrawide (21:9, 32:9) support.
- Add loot by area or/and autoloot feature.
- Add "stash all" feature.
- Add transparency option for hud elements.
- Add way to remove mods from unequipped weapons.
- Add toggle mouse acceleration.
- Driving markers and onscreen trajectory (alternative GPS).
Gameplay and immersion
- Body slider customization (height, weight, muscle mass).
- Very few options for some of the character creation features (hair color, tattoos, skin complexion, scars, etc).
- Animations for eating and drinking (excluding scripted ones).
- Unable to remove underwear outside of inventory.
- Vehicle customization.
- Apartment customization.
- Cosmetic slots or transmog feature.
- Very few actual merchant stores in quantity and variety.
- No garages or parking lots.
- Crowds have low level of reactivity and awareness to the game world.
- Very few interactive NPCs outside of missions with meaningful dialogue.
- Very few options to meaningfully construct a personality to V. You get to choose missions endings, but not an actual persona.
- Lack of non-action oriented stories and quest... keep reading on reddit ➡
LS and Nemesis just did tier lists for every role. Champions not in the list are not worth putting, most of the times because no one will play them anyway.
Keep in mind this is for competitive play, not solo queue.
If you have lost a loved one because of Q, please contribute to this list.
DON'T DOX ANYONE. Please just use initials, etc.
After you post, if something changes, please edit your comment with an update.
EDIT: updated after the Inauguration, because the posts keep coming. :-(
Thanks for all of your contributions. Take care of yourselves!
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Performance mode at 1440p/60 FPS
Assassin’s Creed Unity (before patch) - 900p/60 FPS
Astro's Playroom - 4K/60 FPS
Attack on Titan 2 - 1080p/60 FPS
Ace Combat 7 - 1080p/60 FPS
APEX Legends - 1440p/60 FPS
Bio Shock Collection - 1620p/60 FPS
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - 1080p/60 FPS
Borderlands 3 - 4K/60 FPS or 1080p/120 FPS in performance mode
Battlefield Hardline - 1080p/60 FPS
Battlefield 1 - 1658/60 FPS
Battlefield 4 - 1080p/60 FPS
Battlefield 5 - 1658/60 FPS
Black Desert - 1080p/60 FPS
Bee Simulator - 1080p/60 FPS
Bugsnax - 4K/60 FPS
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Checkerboard 4K/60 FPS
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - 1080p/60 FPS
Call of Duty: Warzone - 1528p/60 FPS
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - 4K/60 FPS and Dynamic 4K/120 FPS
Crysis Remastered (before patch) – 1080p/60 FPS
CODE VEIN - 1080p/60 FPS
Crash Bandicoot 4 - 1080p/60 FPS
Cyberpunk 2077 - 1080p/60 FPS
Days Gone - 4K/60 FPS
Dead by Day Light - 4K/60 FPS
Dark Souls Remastered - 1080p/60 FPS
Dark Souls 2 - 1080p/60 FPS
Dark Souls III – 1080p/60 FPS
Demon's Souls - Dynamic 4K/60 FPS
Destiny 2 - 4K/60 FPS and 1080p/120 FPS during PVP
Doom 2016 - 1440p/60 FPS
Doom Eternal - 1440p/60 FPS
Devil May Cry V: Special Edition - 4K/60 FPS and 1080p/120 FPS
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - 4K/60 FPS
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories – 1080p/60 FPS
Dirt 5 - 4K/60 FPS and 1080p/120 FPS
Dreams - Now at 1440p/60 FPS
Dead Or Alive 6 - 1080p/60 FPS
Earth Defence Force 5 - 1080p/60 FPS
Elite Dangerous - Boost to 1080p/60 FPS
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - 1080p/60 FPS
Far Cry 6 - 1620p/60 FPS
Fall Guys - 4K/60 FPS
For Honor - 4K/60 FPS
Final Fantasy XIV - 1080p/60 FPS
Final Fantasy XV - 1080p/60 FPS in Performance Mode ‘lite’
Fortnite - 4K/60 FPS and 1440p/120 FPS
Fifa 21 - 4K/60 FPS
Genshin Impact - 1080p/60 FPS
Ghost of a Tale - 1080p/60 FPS with VSync on
Ghost of Tsushima - Resolution Mode & Frame Rate Mode both run in 60 FPS!
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint - Performance Mode at 1080p and 60 FPS
Godfall - 4K/60 FPS
God of War (only disc version without the latest patch) - Dynamic 4K/60 FPS
Gran Turismo 7 - 4K/60 FPS
Hellblade - 1080p/60 FPS (before patch)
Hitman and Hitman 2 - Now at 1080p/60 FPS
InFamous: Second Son – 4K/60 FPS
InFamous: First Light – Boost to 60 FPS
Immortals: Fenyx Rising - Dynamic 4K/60 FPS
JETT - The Far Shore - 1080p/60 FPS
Just Shapes & Beats - 4K/60 FPS.
Kholat – Boost to 60 FPS
Killz... keep reading on reddit ➡
I did it and have been able to buy my wife flower arrangements with the same types of flowers that were in her wedding bouquet on special wedding anniversaries (e.g., 1st, 5th, 10th, the year we became parents, etc.). I also keep a photo of the bouquet to show the florist. She was so surprised the first time I did it. It went over really well. She immediately recognized that all of the flowers had been in her bouquet.
Hello all my fellow crackheads! Title explains itself let’s get right into it
S tier :
LSD - 10/10. Ultimate psychedelic. More predictable and easier headspace to control over shrooms. Life changing experiences and is my favorite drug of all time . Lasts forever and perfect to smoke weed with
Shrooms - 10/10. The only thing about shrooms is the trips are so unpredictable and there’s more anxiety then acid. Still a godly drug. S tier for the same reason lsd is
MDMA - 10/10. Most euphoric drug ever. Harsh comedowns but the high is like no other. And who doesn’t like candy flipping
Weed- 9/10. For some people it makes them paranoid but for a lot of people it relaxes them and relieves stress. Great music enhancement. It’s not S tier because you develop a tolerance fast and before you know it half your money goes Towards it. Low risk high reward drug
Cocaine - 9/10. Coke is awesome but it’s taxed asf and doesn’t last long. Very euphoric tho especially with alcohol and nicotine. Easy to for a habit of
DXM- 9/10. Psychedelic heroin. It makes you nauseous but music sounds sooop good after the comeup. The Disassociation effect is amazing great body high. People call it a kids drug which it kinda is but it gets you really fucked up and I still use it from time to time
B tier :
Alcohol- 7/10. Cheap asf and easy to get but you can really do some stupid shit and it’s literally a poison. Highest chance of any substance for getting a DUI. I drink but only when I don’t have any other drugs, honestly I look down on it but it’s so popular and u can have a good time so I give it a solid 7
Adderall/ amphetamines- 7.5/10. You can really get some shit done on these. If done right very euphoric. It’s just basically speed and can lead u to meth . Definitely a “hard drug” IMO. I’m on 2 rn 😂😂
Ketamine- 8/10. Great high but the K hole is no joke. I like it but some people freak out when In it. Probably the most therapeutic drug for me I just think about my life probation the whole time and can be my own therapist analyzing everything
C tier :
Benzos- 7/10. Benzos are great if you need them but it’s so easy to black out and fuck up. Good for coming down on uppers. Good for killing bad trips.
Hydros / percs / opioid pills - 7/10. Again, great if you need them. The high is absolutely great but leads you straight to heroin and easy to OD on.
Nicotine - 6/10. It’s an expensive addiction that really doesn’t do shit for you but cigarettes hit on drugs... keep reading on reddit ➡
Please use this thread to discuss various methods of filing taxes. This can include:
If you have any specific questions, or need personalized help with taxes that don't belong here, feel free to start a new discussion.
(I wrote this for a different subreddit, so that's why there's so much backstory on the Naturium shit.)
Yes, this post is long as fuck. I got TIME tahDAY.
I watch a lot of skincare channels on YouTube, and it feels like every week there’s a new CLOWN attempting to sneak Susan Yara and/or her shitty brand Naturium back into the public’s good graces. Right at this moment, Kelly Driscoll is GLUED to her chair refreshing her latest video so that she can instantly delete any comment that criticizes her decision to promote the brand. I think she’s only let three mildly disappointed comments prosper. Maybe she’s trying to compete with Susan Yara’s quickness to delete pro-Black Lives Matter posts in her Facebook group (and then attempt to gaslight everyone into believing that they definitely didn’t see it happen).
Since drama channels primarily focus on the makeup side of beauty gurus, maybe these idiots feel like they can get away with these antics and not have anybody notice. Well, until Teaspill, Peter Monn, Here for the Tea, Nick Snider, etc. realize that they need to be keeping an eye on these skincare “gurus,” I’m going to call them out over here. These bitches truly ain’t SHIT. They don’t care about their supporters; they care about maintaining good relationships with big influencers who can be beneficial to them in the future.
I’ll explain who Susan Yara is and why she the worst in this post, but first I’m calling out:
Edit: This tip exempts anyone who offers “pocket pussy”, “LEGOS”, mimics any running gag or otherwise makes you and yours most happy. Merry Christmas!
TL;DR: 23 skills got pretty substantial buffs, a good amount of other skills got more minor buffs. It's not 40, but it's still pretty good.
1. Artillery Ballista: +2 Totems at Gem level 22, 40% more damage
2. Blink Arrow: 47% CDR actually makes this much more appealing as a movement skill, and is a nice buff for the summoner build.
3. Cobra Lash: 5% per remaining chain = 40% more projectile damage
4. Crackling Lance: 27% more damage
5. Frost Bomb: 37.5% more base damage, 50% more added damage
6. Hexblast: 20% more base damage, 12.5% more damage at max doom, 35% more damage total
7. Lightning Strike: 33% more damage with projectiles
8. Mirror Arrow: Same deal as Blink Arrow, the 47% CDR is a good buff to summoner builds, since Necro was better than Deadeye anyways.
9. Reave: 16% more damage, kinda on the edge but Reave is pretty solid mechanically so this buff aint to bad.
10. Scorching Ray: Double cast speed huge QoL
11. Searing Bond: 40% more damage. Has more base DoT than Flame Wall now, and Flame Wall is very solid DPS. For those that don't know, it links to you, so you just put the totems down and run through everything.
12. Shield Charge: 10% more base damage, 40% more armor/ev scaling damage, 2x the scaling crit. Skill has something of an AOE problem, but the DPS is actually quite high. Faster base AS than SST, with the 100% more damage at maximum charge mod. EDIT: Forgot General's Cry works well with Shield Charge thanks /u/Panama_Punk
13. Shrapnel Ballista: +2 Totems at 22, 40% more damage.
14. Siege Ballista: +2 Totems at 22, 40% more damage.
15. Spectral Shield Throw: 10% more base damage, 40% more scaling damage. 2x the scaling crit. Most people played this Deadeye, and it's losing that damage per remaining chain, but the large damage buff could make it more viable for other classes. Also Magna Eclipsis should be solid for crit, and Aegis got buffed there.
16. Spectral Throw: 50% larger hitboxes. Should be good for clear and getting extra ticks. Unsure total damage increase, hopefully it's pretty good.
17. Static Strike: 50% duration increase. Duration is the biggest problem with this skill, so this is quite good.
18. Storm Call: 25% more damage
19. Venom Gyre: Lost added flat, 43% more % damage. This could be pretty nice for ele buzzclaw-type builds, but the really neat thing IMO is now it has 40% ch... keep reading on reddit ➡
- Concentration & being good at Math again. Memorized all the Math Formulas from School (used to be good at Math)
- Calm hands, that i am able to work with 0,001mm (0,00003937 Inch)
- Defensive & Instinctive driving. Every Passenger thinks i drive safely & didn't get fined by Speedcams for 3 Years. Even my Reation-Time got better, with poorly driving conditions.
- Recently Joined a Shooting Club & did a Shooting challenge, with the Master. (Small Caliber Rifle on 50m (54,7 Yards) ), where i shoot faster then my Master but scored 177 Points & my Master 200 Points
- I wake up before my Alarm goes on, wich is: before 5:00 AM
- The Nerves to cook properly for myself (No more TV-Dinners, eating outside or Instant Noodles). + Recently i did make Pizza, with making my own Dough & maked my own Ingridients. All with my own Hands & burned it under my Oven.
- I am a Father of a Big & healthy Son (Born in 2020) with 4160g & 55cm (9,1Ibs + 1,8 ft) Newborn Sizes. now he is almost 90 cm (3 ft) long wich by the way: the Largest Newborn Child in my City.
And i am Happy to Share my Benefits on this Subreddit with you. Let me Know, if you have some Benefits of your life
Once this season ends, 21 legendary guns will be sunset and can no longer be infused to a higher level. Unless Bungie re-releases them and makes you grind for the EXACT gun you already had, here is the list of guns going:
Uriel's Gift - Only Arc auto left. Only 450 special in the game. You can use the 2 Halloween guns as your 450, but they're both kinetic.
Steelfeather Repeater - Only 720 kinetic. Arctic Haze will be the only 720 auto remaining. EDIT - Meant to say Arctic Haze only world pool since you can do a bounty from Variks. Reckless Oracle is in the Garden raid.
Patron of Lost Causes - Nightwatch will still be viable, different perk pool but a 200 scout
Infinite Paths 8 - Chattering Bone will be the last 450 pulse, and it's kinetic. Jian is the arc pulse rifle remaining
Old Fashioned - Dire Promise is around for 1 more season
Jack Queen King 3 - Nation of Beasts from Last Wish is the exact gun & element
Breachlight - No 325 Sidearm replacement
Buzzard - Drang still works, but a special & can get it out of collections
Travelers Judgment & Last Hope - Although Traveler's is not an Omolon sidearm, Last Dance replaces these
Hawthorne's Shotgun - Not the same, but Toil & Trouble is the only kinetic world drop pellet gun. Astral Horizon is a Trials weapon
Perfect Paradox - No replacement. Leaves 3 kinetic shotguns, with 2 coming from end game activities (Astral & Heritage which is a slug from the raid). Special shotguns still have options
Python - Felwinter's if it were obtainable. Otherwise, it's the last Aggressive energy shotgun
Martyr's Retributon - Deafening Whisper is the second Wave Frame GL in the game
Elatha & Gallant Charge - Solar fusions, but Glacioclast & Exile's Curse remain for 860 fusions
Trophy Hunter - No replacement. Only void sniper currently, only Aggressive energy sniper. It's already a major hole in the inventory since it can't currently be obtained
Mos Epoch & Pyroclastic Flow - Not that rockets are used, but Subzero Salvo is easily obtained
Line in the Sand & Komodo - Corsair's Wrath will be the only LFR not sunset
As we saw with the first wave of sunsetting, there are a LOT of gaps in our inventory without replacements. And we're about to lose a few decent guns. Trophy Hunter, Breachlight, Perfect Paradox & Uriel's are specific losses that put big gaps in our inventory.
Al... keep reading on reddit ➡
My MIL moved in with my wife and I last summer because she lost her job and could no longer afford the house she lived in. What was supposed to be a temporary arrangement has turned into a semi-permanent one because MIL has not been able to find a new job in her field and has refused to get a part-time job or a lower paying job unrelated to her field. That's a debate for a different time though.
My wife has to travel for work, sometimes for 7-10 days at a time. This travel was pretty much cut out due to Covid, but has recently started up again and this week she is gone for a 5-day stretch. Before my wife left, MIL was kind of venting to my wife about feeling like she isn't contributing anything to the household. She has no income so we aren't asking for rent, but she does throw us some money here and there to help with groceries.
We don't have kids so it's not like we need help with childcare. She will help with laundry a bit, but both my wife and I prefer to do our own laundry so we kind of told her not to worry about it. She also isn't much of a cook and both my wife and I would prefer if she didn't cook for us. We've pretty much told her to concentrate on finding a job and saving money. I wasn't involved in the conversation, but my wife told me about it before she left.
The day my wife left I talked with MIL about it and offered her some reassurance that we aren't concerned with her lack of monetary contribution. She said she feels like she should be doing more around the house but doesn't feel like it's her place to take initiative on what to do. So I told her I would think of some things that she could do.
That night I made a list of things that need to be done around the house. I will admit that a lot of them are fairly undesirable things that get pushed to the back of the to-do list. Like cleaning windows, cleaning the oven, cleaning bathrooms, etc. MIL was still asleep when I left for work the next morning so I left the list on the counter. A couple hours later I get a text from her with a picture of the list saying, "What the hell is this? Do you think I'm your maid?" I didn't respond right away and figured I would talk to her about it when I got home.
When I got home she confronted me about it right away. She said it was sexist of me to imply that all she could do around the house was clean. I told her those were just a few things that I came up with, but if she has other ideas I am willing to hear them. She then asked if she looked like... keep reading on reddit ➡