There is my wishlist and I have a huge catalog, but im willing to trade nmts, mats, random furniture, etc
I posted yesterday looking for cardboard boxes to make a cardboard chair, and today Bob requested I make him a bed... so here I am again... looking for more cardboard boxes. Hoping to make the trade within the next hour, if possible. Let me know what you are looking for, and I'll do my best. Thanks!
Happy Monday! Here’s what I have for cataloging today.
BROWN antique furniture set
BLACK antique furniture set
WHITE rattan furniture set
Cute DIY tables
FRUIT cardboard boxes
&As always, it’s fine if you’d like to shop.
If you’d like to come please comment your in game name, and if there’s something you’d like to see in the future catalogs!
friendly reminder that cataloging means pick up and drop back into the fenced area you found it in :) you’ll be able to reorder from Nook Shopping when you’re back on your island. One person at a time in each catalog fence area. Please come with pockets empty of LEAFs(items) to avoid an accidental swap. Pls dm me with any other questions
Along with the 2.9.0 version update for Bistro Heroes, Cardboard Village theme clothes and furniture event is ongoing !
Collect new clothes and furniture with the event coins during the event !
*The event is only available in version 2.9.0 or higher. Please Install the 2.9.0 version from the store !
1) Event Period:
Until 12th October 2020, 9:00 AM (GMT:+9)
2) Event Coin:
• It can be obtained by touching the stars falling from the sky during the event.
• There is a limit of 3600 event coins that can be obtained through stars falling from the sky.
• In addition, you can earn 10 event coins for each 'Summon furniture and costumes'. (100 event coins for 10 summons)
• There is no maximum limit to the event coins earned by " Summon furniture and costumes " and can be obtained even after the event ends.
• Even after the event ends, the event coin is not destroyed and can be used again at the next event.
3) Event Coin Shop:
• During the event period, you can exchange it for the desired product in the [Summon Furniture, Clothes Banner] → [Event] tab in the top right corner of the game.
• After the event is over, the product cannot be exchanged until the next event, so exchange it for the desired product before the event ends
4)Event Furniture, Clothes Summon Chance UP
• The Summon Event Furniture, clothes function that summons event-related items in priority has added.
• If you want to summon the other furniture and clothes, which are non-event related, Move the page to use Summon normal furniture, Clothes that summons all kinds of furniture & clothes.
• Please look at the Chance Info in The Summon furniture, clothes page for detailed information
5) Theme Costume Commemorative Package
• It can be purchased only once per event, and you can get 4 random new hero costumes and 6000 gems upon purchase.
• Random new hero costumes are given priority over new costumes that have not yet been acquired.
• If there are less than 4 types of costumes you can receive, the rest will be 100% returned as costume material.
This is something I posted years ago on LifeProTips but I thought it was worth reposting...
You don't want to soak the cardboard and weaken it but by wetting your hands a little, you'll find heavy cardboard boxes much easier to lift and move. The key thing is that improves your grip so that more of your energy goes to where you intended. The drier your skin, the worse your grip and the more you find your hands slipping.
(Confirmed this after a weekend of Ikea unpacking!)
COMMENT FIRST. DO NOT DM ME, I WILL DM YOU.
Hello everyone! I'm nearing max capacity for my storage, so I am having a HUGE liquidation blowout! I will be hosting only 5 visitors at a time, and I will kick all at the end; please DO NOT leave with the (-) button. You are welcome to take as much as you need. More things will be added after each group. Just to make sure you've read my entire post, tell me what your favorite candy is somewhere in your comment. I have tons of cool clothes (e.g. Doctor's coat, Caterpillar costumes), spare DIYs (e.g. Sauna Heater, Palm tree lamp, Cutting board) and extra furniture (e.g. Cute Bed, Arcade seats, Ironwood, Shell, Bamboo).
All I'm asking for is that you bring me a stack(s) of any of the following resources. I'm running low and I need to craft for my island :c
Please no shopping around / picking and dropping items. Take it or leave it. 2 DIY MAX per person.
EDIT: On last group now. Thanks everyone for being kind and patient! Will be doing this again the future. :)
I need to make large cardboard boxes for Erik and have none :(
Here is what I have to trade: https://villagerdb.com/user/clvmelanie/list/for-trade
I can also give bells or 1 NMT per box instead
Looking for items from my wishlist:
Looking for the items in the specific color its shown in the wishlist, if I’m interested in multiple colors they should all be listed there
Here are the items I have to trade:
Looking to do a 1:1 trade for most items! But for the expensive ones I’m fine with just cataloging them :)
I’m also offering cataloging for the following sets:
Soft Serve Lamps(8/8): Catalog full set for 2 items off my wishlist
Elaborate Kimono Set(5/5): Catalog 2 kimonos per 1 item off my wishlist
Fruit Cardboard Box Set(5/5): Catalog full set for 2 items off my wishlist
Let me know if you’re interested :)
Kitty’s moving and i took down my box fort. Take as many of the cardboards bits as you please even if its all
Dm for Code :-)
Looking to catalog some specific variations.I can let you catalog some of mine in exchange!
color variations of the items I'm looking for:
Cardboard (orange, cherry)
Menu Chalkboard (natural, blue, red)
Bubblegum machine (blue)
Traditionnal tea set (goldfish)
Beach balloon (watermelon)
Book stands (pastel)
Cartoonist's set (Black)
Cypress bathub (clear)
Coffee machine (green)
Cream and sugar (white)
Ice cream lamp (vanilla)
Tea set (green)
Train set (spring)
Serving cart (brown, white)
Sewing kit (blue, pink)
Simple kettle (marine blue)
Edit: BACK! I just found out my aunt was diagnosed with COVID, and need to call my mother. I’ll be right back!
I am looking for items on my wishlist: https://villagerdb.com/user/granadilla/list/granadilla-wishlist
I also paid way too much for Ozzie's amiibo card, and he wants "large cardboard boxes," but I realized I don't have the DIY for a regular cardboard box so I need one of those or someone who can craft me 2 boxes.
I have a list of items for trade here: https://villagerdb.com/user/granadilla/list/granadilla-trading-post
I can also offer NMT or bells, please make me an offer in the comments!